Aggressively processed vocals are common in electronic music today, but producing these effects easily and reproducing them live has been a challenge-until now. With the VT-3 Voice Transformer, you can smoothly alter pitch and formant in real time to introduce heavily processed vocal sounds into your studio tracks and stage performances with zero hassle. On top of that, the VT-3 looks great and works seamlessly with other products in the AIRA series.
– Create heavily processed vocal sounds in real time
– Smooth control with dedicated Pitch and Formant sliders
– Large dedicated Reverb and Mix Balance sliders
– Save three favorite settings for instant recall
– Connect an optional footswitch for additional control in live performances
– Pure green LEDs and brightly lit controls for great visibility
– Lightweight and durable construction for easy portability
– Standard XLR/TRS combo jack (with phantom power) and 1/8-inch mic jack (with plug-in power)
– Stereo outputs can be configured as separate mono wet/dry channels
– Built-in USB audio interface with loopback recording to overdub vocals on existing tracks
– Great for podcasts and live web streaming
– Powered by USB bus or included AC adapter
The entire AIRA family has been updated with exciting and useful new features requested by users from around the globe.
Easy to install and free for all users, this AIRA Update includes enhancements for the whole line, like backup and restore facilities and better overall MIDI management.
It also provides a wealth of product specific enhancements like external MIDI pitch control for VT-3, tuning control for TB-3, and instrument gain control for TR-8
- The VT-3 is not just for robot voices (although we totally approve of robot voices). It also has the power to transform your voice into synthesizers, synth basses, hard-tuned and lo-fi sounds, and more. The VT-3 can also be subtle and musical, with built-in reverb, smooth wet/dry fader control, and instant bypass
- Built for creative speed and live performance, the VT-3 is meant to be played. It features high-quality specs and sturdy, brightly lit controls that are dead simple to use. The controls and functions are smooth and immediate, with no popping, clicking, or latency issues to worry about, even when switching presets or changing voice characters. Weighing less than two pounds and small enough to slip into a bag, you can take the VT-3 anywhere.
- Improved MIDI – Program Change – Change program memory with MIDI controller message
- Dimensions Width 210 mm8-5/16 inches Depth 175 mm6-15/16 inches Height 57 mm2-1/4 inches Weight 690 g1 lbs. 9 oz.