3 Year Guarantee
0% Finance Available (Orders over £300)
Free Delivery To UK Mainland
Price Promise – We won’t be beaten!
Part Exchange Welcome – call or email your details for a great deal
Sample simplicity.Load virtually any sample via standard SD or SDHC card and assign it to any of the MPX8’s eight backlit velocity- and pressure-sensitive pads.It’s that simple.Use it in the studio. Use it live on stage or on air. MPX8 packs proven Akai Pro technology into a compact, durable design that’s built to perform.Control Software & MIDI GearMPX8 also has USB MIDI plus standard MIDI inputs and outputs. Control everything from music software on your laptop to outboard MIDI gear. The included USB cable and 1/8″-to-MIDI adapter make it easy to connect.Edit with EaseWith the included sample kit editor, you can easily arrange, tune, and add reverb to your samples on your Mac or PC before loading them onto MPX8. The editor’s drag-and-drop functionality makes loading your samples as easy as possible.Get in the LoopsMPX8 also comes with a free Loop Library download from Akai Pro, plus a large library of standard samples built in, which can be used for live performance in front of a crowd, on a radio show, or for in-studio production.Lose the LuggageIt’s compact, easy to load, and ready to go. MPX8 packs the sounds you need under great-feeling pads inside a solid Akai Pro design. You get quick and convenient one-touch access to a virtually unlimited number of sounds, shots, stabs, and drops. It’s that simple.SD and SDHC cards sold separately.
Add mono or stereo samples via standard SD card (sold separately)8 velocity-sensitive and pressure-sensitive padsUSB MIDI plus standard MIDI inputs and outputsAlso controls computer MIDI software and outboard MID
- Load and playback virtually any mono or stereo sample via standard SD or SDHC card
- Eight backlit velocity and pressure-sensitive pads, ideal for triggering drum sounds, melodies, basslines and more
- Control everything from music software on your laptop to outboard MIDI gear using MPX8’s on-board USB MIDI plus standard MIDI inputs and outputs
- Edit your samples and make them your own using MPX8’s sample kit editor (PC and MAC) featuring tuning and reverb controls; save sample sets for instant easy recall
- Balanced 1/4 inch outputs (6.35 mm) and 1/8 inch headphone output (3.5 mm) connects MPX8 to virtually all studio and live equipment
- Includes a free professional loop library download from Akai Pro, plus a large library of standard samples built in