4 Year Guarantee
0% Finance(on orders over £300)
Free Delivery To UK Mainland
Price Promise – We won’t be beaten!Part Exchange Welcome – Call or email your details for a great deal
Akai RPM 3 USB Studio Monitoring
RPM3 monitors provide full-range frequency response to ensure audio reproduction that is pure, yet compact. The lightweight and portable design means the RPM3 system can be easily placed in a carrying case and taken on the road, allowing for reference monitoring anywhere.
Recording and Monitoring Versatility
Combining compact monitoring with a USB audio interface, RPM3 monitors enable you to simultaneously play audio from and record audio to a computer through the included USB cable. No special drivers are required. RPM3 monitors can easily record professional-quality audio directly from a mixer, keyboard, microphone preamplifier, guitar effects processor or other audio component. RPM3 monitors have also been magnetically shielded to prevent interference when placed close to computer monitors or magnetic media.
The RPM3 monitors provide a host of options to accommodate audio recording directly into a computer including a stereo 1/8” jack, a pair of balanced 1/4” TRS inputs and stereo RCA inputs. Volume control, power-switch and 1/8” headphone jack are also located on the front panel for quick access and easy adjustment.
2×2 USB audio interface allows simultaneous recording and monitoring of computer audio
Magnetically shielded to prevent interference when placed close to computer monitors
Record and monitor audio using either 1/8”, 1/4” TRS or RCA stereo inputs
Lightweight, portable size perfect for desks, project studios and mobile-r
- Ultra-compact USB monitors with onboard 2×2 audio interface allows simultaneous recording and monitoring of computer audio
- Magnetically shielded design prevents unwanted interference when placed close to computer monitors
- 1-inch silk dome tweeter and 3-inch woofer with high power handeling voice coil delivers punchy, defined sound
- Record and monitor audio using either “,1/4” TRS or RCA stereo inputs
- Conveninetly located volume control, power-switch and ” headphone jack located on front panel for quick access
- Lightweight, portable footprint ideal for desks, project studios and mobile-recording rigs