The NEW Alesis Nitro drum kit
This 5-piece drum kit boasts 4 x 8″ high quality, rack mounted rubber pads, including dual-zone snare pad, which give you a more natural playing feel. The kick pad is a separate, it is a standing tower with spikes to stop slipping on a hard surface.
You will also get 3 x 10″ cymbals: hi-hat (with control pedal), crash w/choke and ride cymbal.
Everything, excluding the kick and hi-hat pedal is mounted onto a super solid, 4-post drum rack. This provides the added stability for heavy hitters whilst enabling you to adjust your set up quickly and easily. The rack itself is made from very lightweight aluminium for ease of transport to and from gigs and is finished in a sleek black gloss.
Also thrown in is Alesis’ own kick pedal which delivers power and precision and when tightened, it proves to be really quite quick. It has a double sided plastic/felt beater head if you wish to use it on an acoustic kit.
Alesis’ powerful Nitro module:
This module is very versatile and can be used at rehearsal, recording or live settings. Please see specs below:
– 40 ready-to-play classic and modern kits with a library of 385 drum and cymbal sounds to choose from
– 60 built-in play-along tracks, sequencer, metronome 30-230bpm and a performance recorder
– CD/MP3 aux input to play along with your favourite songs
– USB/MIDI connection for virtual instruments and recording software
– MIDI in and out ports connects directly to stand-alone MIDI hardware
– Stereo line outputs and headphone output for private, quiet practice
All in all, this is superb kit and would be suitable for all types/levels of player – It even includes sticks.
- 40 classic & modern drum kits/ 385 drum and cymbal sounds/ 60 play along tracks with sequencer/ metronome and performance recorder
- CD/MP3 aux input, USB/MIDI, MIDI In/Out
- 8 inch snare and three tom pads/ 10 inch ride, hi-hat and crash cymbal with choke
- Includes connection cables, drum sticks, drum key and power supply
- Supplied with Kit Assembly Guide, Module User Guide, Safety & Warranty manual