AUGUSTINE REGAL – BLUE
Regals are a heavy-gauge treble string, has shows the blue ribbon.
Since 1947, Albert Augustine Ltd. has produced the highest quality nylon guitar strings available. In fact, Albert Augustine was the first company to produce strings of this kind. Since then, Albert Augustine has established itself as a major factor in the classical guitar field worldwide.
A major accomplishment in the science of sound.
The Regal guitar strings are composed of a new and unique polymer, one which guarantees brilliant, projecting sound and clear bell-like tones. No matter what instrument or style of music you play, you will find that Regals will complement it.
AUGUSTINE STRINGS are designed to give you endless possibilities that will best suit your particular needs. For instance, if your guitar has strong bass response, you may want to try the Regal Red or Regal Black sets. The tighter tension of the Regal trebles along with either Red or Black basses will enable you to produce a well-balanced and more consistent sound. On the other hand, if your instrument has a particularly strong treble response, your best bet is a set of Augustine Imperial Blue strings. Here you will get the benefit of the robust and powerful Blue bass string along with the less tense, yet beautiful and lyrical Imperials treble string. Once again, we would like to point out that Augustine do not designate tensions for their strings. The best way for you to decide which products will sound best on your guitar is simple: try them all and let your ears be the judge.
- Augustine Regal Blue Copper Wound Classical Guitar String Set
- Extra High tension trebles and high tension basses
- Made in New York City since 1946, Augustine strings are unmatched in tonal color, quality, consistency, and feel
- Our celebrated classical strings grace the instruments of the world’s finest players
- Regals Label
- Precision round treble strings in extra high tension
- Bass strings in high tension