All Cremona SV-175 Premier Student Violins are designed to meet the specific needs of beginning and advancing students. The new and improved SV-175 is no exception. Featuring solid carved maple and spruce, adjusted to MENC specifications, each instrument is finished in a beautiful translucent brown that lets the grain show through. Skillfully crafted to be just as pleasing to the eye as it is to the ear. To complete these outfits, each violin outfit has been upgraded to include a Travelite oblong violin case with built-in hygrometer, and an exceptional octagonal Brazilwood bow with ebony frog and genuine horsehair!
- Usa-made prelude strings, the educator’s preferred strings for students
- Select tonewoods and quality workmanship for the finest possible tone
- Peg fitting and easy to use
- Correct string height, string spacing and neck relief for accurate finger positions and intonation
- Rosewood fittings, ebony fingerboard and lightweight composite tailpiece for easy tuning