SV-200 Features: -Ebony fingerboard.-VP-203 bridge.-Breton VNS-150 perlon strings.-Polished ebony fittings.-Solid maple neck.-Inlaid purfling.-Hand carved solid spruce top.-Solid maple back and sides.-LB-13 octagonal high-quality Brazil wood bow.-Ebony frog, unbleached white horsehair. Includes: -Includes bow and case. Color/Finish: -Translucent brown finish. Specifications: -VP-66 ebony tailpiece with 4 removable fine tuners.
- Us-made prelude strings, the educator’s preferred strings for students
- Flamed maple in translucent light red finish for a look of traditional elegance
- Peg fitting and easy to use swiss-style ebony pegs
- Hand carved all solid spruce and maple body
- Ebony fittings, ebony fingerboard and lightweight composite tailpiece for easy tuning