Fingerboard application for 3/4 Violin “Tactile-Version” (“3D”) with tactile 3-D print Completely black fingerboard (i.e. lines are invisible), with tactile frets (lines). 304 mm for 3/4 Violin (also for 13″/33 cm Viola) Easy to stick, is removable, but not reusable. Specifically designed for beginners and students. The D’Addario Fingerboard Appliqué was developed by noted music educator Peter Stoney to help make the instrument easier to learn, play, and enjoy. The Appliqué is also an ideal tool to easily add subtle frets to the violin, making it easier for players of fretted instruments to cross over to violin, and also expanding the instrument’s flexibility of use with modern performance styles. The Appliqué installs in just a few minutes and is easily removed when no longer needed.
- Fits a 3/4 size violin or 13″ viola
- All black appearance can barely be seen, but can be felt
- Promotes proper finger placement using a tactile approach
- Adds subtle frets to the instrument, making it easier for players of fretted instruments to cross over to violin
- Installs in minutes and is easily removed