D’addario EXL148 Nickel Wound Electric Strings 12-60 – Extra Heavy EXL148 is an extreme hybrid set, optimally designed for tuning guitars down to C, or for players who prefer a heavier gauge string. Hybrid gauges optimized for “C” tuning or players who prefer a heavier string Round wound with nickelplated steel for distinctive bright tone Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance String Gauges: Plain Steel .012, .016 .020, Nickel Wound .034, .046, .060
- One complete set of electric guitar strings
- Extra heavy gauge (.012-.060)
- Wound strings are round wound, made from nickel-plated steel. Unwound strings are plain steel
- Strings packaged in Corrosion Intercept bags for guaranteed freshness
- Made in USA by D’Addario, New York.