EXP115 delivers all the tone and performance of our best-selling EXL115 set, with 4 times more string life. 11-49 is preferred for its heavier tension and beefier tone.D’Addario EXPs are the most natural-sounding, longest-lasting coated strings available. EXP Coated Technology starts with the highest quality wrap wire materials, precision drawn and micro-coated on our advanced proprietary machinery. Strings are then wound normally, delivering tone and feel identical to D’Addario’s world renowned XL electric strings, with a minimum of 4 times more life. You won’t believe they are coated!Features:Preferred for their moderate flexibility and rich, full toneEXP Coated nickelplated steel for distinctive bright tone and 4 times more lifeEnvironmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always freshMade in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performanceString Gauges: Plain Steel .011, .014, .018, Nickel Wound .028, .038, .049
- One complete set of electric guitar strings
- Blues/jazz rock gauge (.011-.049)
- Wound strings are round wound, made from coated nickel-plated steel. Unwound strings are compound plated steel
- Strings packaged in Corrosion Intercept bags for guaranteed freshness
- Made in USA by D’Addario, New York.