This sturdy wee pedal is made from heavy duty plastic and seems like it last forever! The spring loaded action is as smooth as a bald, pie-eating dwarfs head. The chrome plated pedal itself is more shiny than that very same aforementioned head, plus the pedal has 2 large sections of non-slip rubber on the undercarriage (not too dis-similar to the pie eating dwarf’s gym shoes). There’s even a padded stopper, to stop you hammering the daylights out of the pedal whilst playing like a pianist possessed!
The lead has a mono 14 jack (the standard fitting for keyboard pedals) and the lead is 6ft, or 1.8m long – long enough to neatly wrap round yer stand if your playing stood up, and easily long enough if you’re sat down!
- Heavy duty plastic casing
- Chrome Plated pedal
- Smooth action
- 6ft lead with industry standard 1/4″ jack lead on’t end!
- 21.5cm long, 7.5cm wide, 5.5cm deep
- Pedal 9cm long x 4cm wide
- Suitable for: Any keyboard with 1/4″ jack socket
- Notable Features: Ultra smooth action
- Dimensions: 21.5mm long, 7.5cm wide, 5.5cm deep. Pedal section 9cm x 4cm
- Length: 9cm