The Dean Custom 350 Electric Guitar takes a familiar body style and adds a gorgeous flame maple top. It features a nicely-contoured basswood body with a comfortable, C-shape maple neck. The guitar has a 25-1/2″ scale length and a rosewood fingerboard with 24 frets and pearl custom inlays. Black nickel hardware includes Grover tuners and a tune-o-matic bridge. DMT design pickups are wired to a master Volume and a Push / Pull coil tap on the Tone control for an expanded variety of sounds.
- Classic “double cutaway” body shaped dean electric guitar
- Flame topped basswood body, maple neck, rosewood fingerboard
- Twin dean dmt designed humbucking pickups
- 24 frets, black nickel hardware, coil tapped pickups, sealed die cast tuners
- Flame top gloss trans green finish