DIY electric guitar kits, ES style Mahogany back with basswood Basswood with Maple veneer top, Mahogany neck Set in Joint Wedge inlays, Rosewood fingerboard, Pickup: 2 Cream Humbucker Controls: 2V, 2T PU selector: 3-way switch Holes pre drilled (not shown on all photo’s) WITH BLACK PICK GUARD Neck Joint:Set in. Information Please note that the kit does come with basic instructions and you will need a soldering iron to solder any cables. Most of the work is straightforward assembly, but you may want to research the web for different assembly techniques and check out You tube for videos on the subject. Some soldering required This kit contains everything you need to build a complete, playable guitar, except your choice of finish. Call, text or whats app on 07397159810
- Beautiful Project With Maple Veneer Top.
- Mahogany / Basswood and Semi-Hollow Body
- Beautiful Project With Every Part Supplied.
- A Must For Any Student or Professional Luthier
- Mahogany neck and a possible joint may be seen on the head stock