Everest have created an ergonomically correct and comfortable shoulder rest using unique 3D computer modelling. The Everest Standard Shoulder Rest for half size violins is made of excellent quality materials, with durability and strength in mind. The shoulder rest features improved neoprene foam for durability and comfort, fixed tilt and adjustable width an height and wear resistant ‘no-skid’ grippers. The Everest shoulder rest is a well made and good value shoulder rest for student and intermediate violinists.
This Everest pink shoulder rest is a good option for parents who want to give their child something to personalise an instrument with their favourite colour, without going as far as buying a pink violin!.
- High Grade ABS for extra strength and durability.
- Improved neoprene foam material and adhesive for duability.
- Ergonomically engineered fixed tilt with adjustable width and height.
- Patent pending “grippers”. No skid and wear resistant
- 3D computer modelled design raises the instrument to the correct and comfortable playing angle