The Erhu (Chinese Erhu), sometimes known as in the West as the ‘Chinese Violin’ or Chinese two strings fiddle, is a two-stringed bowed musical instrument, used as a solo instrument as well as in small ensembles and large orchestras.It consists of a long vertial stick-like neck, at the top of which are two large tuning pegs, and at the bottom is a small resonator body (sound box) which is covered with python skin on the front (playing) end. Two strings are attached from the pegs to the base, and a small loop of string placed around the neck and strings acting as a nut pulls the strings towards the skin, holding a small wooden bridge in place. Gift: free rosin, one pair of brand name strings, 2 high grade bridges, bow and fine tuners.
- Fully Handmade High-quality Rosewood Erhu,Chinese 2-string Violin Fiddle Musical Instrument
- Soundboard: Professional Quality Snake Skin
- Free Accessories:The instrument comes with 2 sandalwood bridges,1 padding, one bow, a rosin,a set of spare strings, pitch tuner, a pair of mechanical tuning device, and a professional erhu case. Everything is included for you to start playing.
- First class Erhu designed and thoroughly tested by our in house musicians.
- Best Instrument for both beginner and professional performer.