All GEWA instruments are overhauled by experienced luthiers in the Gewa workshop and delivered completely set-up with Thomastik strings. This Gewa Viola outfit Ideale has a solid spruce top, solid maple back and sides finished in red-brown transparent natural resin varnish, spirit hand-varnish.
- Red-brown transparent natural resin varnish, spirit hand-varnish, Back and sides solid Maple, Solid Spruce top
- Flamed back, inserted purfling. Ebony fittings, Wittner fine tuning tailpiece, Original Aubert bridge
- Ebony chin rest, rosin, bow with natural hair and ebony frog, Thomastik-Dominant-Saiten
- With case, dark-blue screw attached cover, Styrofoam shell, very light ca. 2,3 kg. Detachable carrying strap
- Detachable rucksack straps