Introduced in 1952, the Gibson Les Paul has become the world’s second most popular electric guitar, favoured by legendary guitarists such as Gary Moore, Mark Knopfler, Joe Bonamassa, Jimmy Page and Slash. Today, while original models change hands for thousands of pounds, almost identical ‘Epiphone’ and Gibson models are mass-produced for sale worldwide. Any Gibson Les Paul remains a classic instrument and will last a lifetime with the help of this practical ‘how to’ manual, fully updated to include case studies of the most recent Les Paul models..
Hardback, 270 x 210mm, 200 pages, 732 colour & 7 b&w illustrations
- Haynes Books are some of the most comprehensive information resources available
- Haynes Books have many years experience in producing high quality products
- The super-absorbent AA Microfibre Magic Mitt helps you scrub, clean and polish your bike with ease
- Fits snugly at the wrist with an elastic cuff for more control and is dual sided for washing and polishing
- Ideal for getting marks off or cleaning any item