The iRig Acoustic is a clip on microphone that slots into the soundhole of your ukulele or acoustic guitar, allowing you to connect your instrument to an iPhone, iPad, Mac or android device. The mic is very high quality for various scientific reasons to do with extended low-frequency responses and other baffling sounding things so for simplicity, lets just say ‘it is good’ – (it is claimed to rival studio microphones in quality). The iRig acoustic also has a female stereo output jack that allows it to be connected to headphones or even a mixer or powered speaker. Once your device is connected you can use the iRig acoustic with the Amplitube Acoustic app. This allows you to control EQ, volume, gain and presence, and a range of effects from delays to reverb, flangers to chorus. It even acts as an 8 track-recorder, tuner, looper, loop drummer and feedback killer. With iRig Acoustic and AmpliTube Acoustic, musicians finally have a portable, professional way to get high-quality acoustic tone for practising, playing and recording anytime and anywhere. It comes with a carry case and is really compact.
- Irig acoustic utilizes a mems microphone to deliver amazingly real acoustic sound.
- Sound quality of studio mics – only better
- Easy installation – clip on, plug in
- What truly makes irig acoustic unique is the fact that it delivers studio-quality sound and allows players to freely move around on stage or in the studio without feedback or altering the sound.
- Irig acoustic plugs into your device headphone/input jack with a standard 1/8″ trrs cable that also allows you to monitor your performance thanks to the female stereo output jack placed on the in-line cable.