Let’s face it, there’s enough pressure in the studio without having to worry about breaking your iPad. We’ve elegantly solved this problem with the iKlip Studio an adjustable iPad desktop stand that takes the worry out of energetically tapping out rhythms or playing virtual instruments on your iPad. Designed specifically for musicians, iKlip Studio holds the iPad firmly on studio desks or other surfaces, and is available for iPad. You can tap away on synths, beat-pads, and other music apps on iPads multitouch screen with no risk of the device moving or sliding. iKlip Studios flexible orientation allows it to tilt from a low-profile angle – ideal for use with apps like mixers, controllers or synthesizers – to near-vertical positioning for use as a reader for scores or tablature, or to place the iPad behind music keyboard controllers.
- Sturdy, durable, lightweight, shock-resistant thermoplastic construction holds your ipad securely without scratching or marring it.
- Rubber foot-pads grip the desktop and prevent unwanted sliding.
- Flexible orientation allows iklip studio to tilt its position from a very low-profile angle to near-vertical positioning.
- The device can be quickly rotated between its horizontal and vertical position.
- All controls, buttons, connectors and camera of the ios device are accessible. includes detachable irig bracket for the amplitube range of apps or any other guitar effects app.