UK AND EUROPE: Jakob Winter cases are sent directly from the manufacturer in Germany – please allow 7 to 10 days for delivery.
REST OF THE WORLD: There is a lead shipment time of 1 week before the case is shipped by Express courier – please allow 10 to 14 days for delivery.
High quality case made in Germany.
Thermo-formed ABS-plastic case edged with a securely fitted aluminium valance and a new wheels system.
* Thermo-formed ABS-plastic
* Constructed with a five ply veneer frame; the case is saddle stitched with a protective corner strip
* Chrome-plated locks
* Special strong carrying handle
* Rollers and towing handle
* Protective velvet-lined padding and additional inside straps for excellent protection
* Mouthpiece holder and accessory pocket
* Strong wheels and towing handle for easy transportation; protective bottom border (ledge)
Weight: 10.00 kg
“As Europe`s leading manufacturer of special cases with decades of experience, Jakob Winter GmbH combines the long-established traditions of craftmanship and complete mastery of materials with state-of-the-art production methods. Using materials ranging from fine hardwood veeners over aluminium m?tal basis, to top quality industrial plastics and highly innovative and even completely biodegradable fibre compounds enables us to offer our customers a broad spectrum of options.
A particular favourite for musicians are our much admired instrument cases made of virtually indestructible carbon, robust fibreglass or finely hand-crafted woods.
- Jakob Winter ABS Front Action Tuba Case with Wheels JW 995