UK AND EUROPE: Jakob Winter cases are sent directly from the manufacturer in Germany – please allow 7 to 10 days for delivery.
REST OF THE WORLD: There is a lead shipment time of 1 week before the case is shipped by Express courier – please allow 10 to 14 days for delivery.
High quality case made in Germany.
* Slim coloured, shaped case made from natural fibres.
* Water repellent covering material
* Inside lining consists of 100% high quality cotton velvet
* The polystyrene insert minimizes temperature fluctuations and ensures excellent protection
* Suspension system
* 2 Hill-style bow holders
* 2 latches
* Accessory pocket
* 2 carrying straps and backpack system
* Available in different patterns.
An innovative technology with respect for our environment. The idea was to produce cases made from natural materials in order to save the limited resources of our environment.
For the Green LinE cases JW uses fast growing natural fibres, e.g. flax. The inside lining consists or 100 % high-quality cotton velvet.
Lining cloth, Green LinE material and cover are pressed together without use of adhesives.
Beside all the environmental requirements, you can be assured that the Green LinE cases fullfil the high-quality standard that you expect from JW.
An extreme resistance to heat and cold and a water-repellent covering material offer optimum protection for your valuable instrument.
Green LinE cases combine high stability with exellent carrying comfort and lowest weight.
“As Europe`s leading manufacturer of special cases with decades of experience, Jakob Winter GmbH combines the long-established traditions of craftmanship and complete mastery of materials with state-of-the-art production methods.
- Jakob Winter Patterned 4/4 Violin Case, Caro JW 51015