With all of the endless options, configurations, and choices that modern technology offers musicians today, in the end, the simplest solution is often the best solution. An uncomplicated, straightforward design, compact size, and easy connectivity made the first-generation microKEY series a bestseller. The second-generation microKEY lineup retains those attributes and adds iPad and iPhone support*, plus a damper pedal jack for improved playability. Korg have also added a 49-key model, for the player who needs a few more keys in a still-compact format. In all, the microKEY series has evolved to become even more convenient and versatile, making it an ideal choice for first-time and more established players alike. Whether you’re producing in the studio, or creating on the go, the microKEY will give you exactly what you need G?? and nothing you don’t.
- 61 note natural touch mini-keyboard
- USB MIDI connection for simple plug and play operation
- USB bus powered MAC, PC (iOS mobile devices via camera connection kit)
- MOD, pitch wheel and damper pedal connection for expressive control
- Includes generous array of free software