Digital Piano Korg SP-170DX. The SP-170DX leverages the sophisticated technology of advanced Korg synthesizers to put to your disposal two grand pianos, each recorded with meticulous care. Numerous velocity layers are used to capture the nuances of dynamic, allowing the instrument to respond expressively touch each hue. Also, sounds like organ, harpsichord and electric piano are also provided, delivering a total of ten sounds excellent. – Keyboard: 88 notes (A0-C8), Natural Weighted Hammer Action (NH). Maximum Polyphony: 120 notes / 60 notes (Stereo). Sounds: 10 Total; Piano x 2; E. Piano x 2; Harpsichord; E. Harpsichord; Vibraphone; organ pipes; electric organ; Strings. Effects: Reverb; Chorus (Effect depth is preset for each sound). Demo Songs: 10 songs (1 per sound). Functions: Transpose keyboard, Tuning, MIDI Channel, on / off MIDI Program. Connections: Outputs Headphone / line x 2; MIDI OUT; Connecting Damper Pedal, Pedal. Sound System: Amplifier: 9 Watts Ã- 2; Speakers: 10cm x 5cm x 2 Oval; Bass Reflex Enclosure. Pedals: Damper *, Soft *, Sostenuto (* supports half-pedal). Power supply: DC 12 V, power consumption 9 watts. Dimensions: 1312 Ã- 325 Ã- 781 mm. Weight: 22 kg.
- A total of ten sounds are provided, including electric pianos, harpsichord, organs, strings, and more
- Our new natural weighted hammer action (nh) faithfully reproduces the touch of an acoustic piano
- The key touch control offers three levels of sensitivity to match the keyboard response to any playing style
- The new speaker system features improved speaker quality and enhanced resonance
- Reverb effect adds depth and spaciousness to the sound; chorus adds warmth and motion