The SP-280 is all about accurately replicating the touch of an acoustic piano thanks to its Natural Weighted Hammer Action (NH) Keyboard. It has rich and dynamic acoustic piano sounds and authentic vintage electric piano sounds, making it perfect for live performances of any genre of music. Its lightweight design makes it suitable for touring or transporting from gig to gig, and its class leading 2 x 22W speakers easily fills a room with ample richness, deep lows and sparkling highs. The stylish design is complimented by the low weight of less than 20kg (including the stand), which is a reduction of approximately 30 percent compared to the SP-250 that preceded it. The SP-280 truly demonstrates the substantial increase in quality and portability from its predecessor giving you the flexibility for striking performance and casual practice.
- 88 Note Natural Weighted Hammer Action (NH) Keyboard
- Reverb, Brilliance and Chorus effects (3 levels each)
- 120 note polyphony and 2 x 22W speakers
- 30 Total Sounds (3×10 Banks) including 5x Acoustic Piano, Grand Piano, 6x Electric Piano and more
- Able to offer both vintage electric and authentic grand piano sounds