TRITON taktile controller feature a stylish design that projects a sense of professionalism, functionality and style, together with the same great-feeling semi-weighted keyboard that’s used on synthesizers and music workstations such as the KingKORG and KROME. It’s loaded with functions that make it fun to play and use, such as a touch pad inherited from the Kaossilator that lets you play melodies using just a single finger, trigger pads that let you generate chords in the key and scale of your choice and an arpeggiator that includes rhythm patterns. Of course, the TRITON taktile also delivers the functionality that you expect from a MIDI controller. It provides all of the basic controllers such as sliders and switches, and makes setup easy so you can start producing music right away. Convenience is not the only attraction of TRITON taktile; it’s a MIDI controller that’s full of features that will stimulate your creativity. In addition, the TRITON taktile adds 512 sounds from the TRITON, KORG’s best-selling music workstation loved by top-ranking musicians around the world. From your desktop to live stage performances, it’s a USB MIDI controller that you can use in any situation.
We feature many different MIDI controllers here at Scan, but this one comes with one of the highest pedigrees. Korg are of course pre-eminent in the world of keyboards, workstations and synthesisers, so it stands to reason that they would have a very deep intuition when it comes to creating a controller.
This one boasts an X-Y pad which offers huge benefits over a traditional Mod/Pitch wheel, as well as a Ribbon controller alongside the usual pads and knobs. Both the Pad and the ribbon double as controllers for your computer too, with the trackpad controlling the mouse pointer and the ribbon providing mouse clicks.
It features dedicated transport controllers for Stop, Play FF, Rew and Record and also Add Markers
- 8 assignable sliders are married with buttons and encoders to give you ultimate control over editing, and the Velocity sensitive Pads combined with the Chord scale and Touch scale function borrow form the mighty Kaossilator to allow you to trigger melodies in any key or scale you specify, oh, and finally there’s an arpeggiator with 50 built-in patterns with which you can trigger your synths or soft synths.
- Use the trigger pads to easily enter chords:
- Semi-weighted keyboard with a great playing feel:
- The touch pad located in the center of the taktile feature the Touch Scale function that was so popular on the KORG Kaossilator. Simply stroke the touch pad to generate melodies in the key and scale that you specify; you’ll be able to use easy and intuitive gestures to perform musical phrases without needing advanced musical knowledge or keyboard performance skills. There’s also an arpeggiator function with fifty different rhythm patterns, so you can play your software synthesizers with a single
- The trigger pads placed in the right of the panel have two banks, A and B, and are also velocity-sensitive. Since the dynamics of your performance will be faithfully conveyed, your drum and percussion input will have a sense of life. The Chord Scale function automatically generates chords according to the key and scale that you specify. By using this in conjunction with the arpeggiator and the Touch Scale function of the touch pad, you’ll find yourself finishing entire songs in no time at all. Y