Of the 753 voices and 206 styles built-in, 19 voices feature Indian instruments and 26 styles provide automatic accompaniment ideal for Indian music. Naturally, the electronic Tabla and Tanpura-which are indispensable to this type of music-can also be found here. In fact, this keyboard’s Tabla and Tanpura can be set and played in exactly the same way as stand-alone instruments. What’s more, the PSR-I455 also comes with raga-mode practice songs that can be conveniently used for instrument and voice training.
The PSR-I455 also features a number of enhancements to core functions. It has its own 10- song, 6-track sequencer, as well as a USB TO DEVICE terminal for rapid, convenient storage of songs, styles, and Registration Memory data. Meanwhile, a pair of knob-type controllers provides for more-expressive live performances-for example, they can be used for real-time control of assigned effects such as filters or to modify Arpeggio function patterns, of which 162 different types are included. Not only keyboard playing, but also DJ performances can be made much more dynamic and exciting using these controllers.
The PSR-I455 can replicate a diverse range of instruments and musical genres from countries and regions all over the world, not just India. As such, it is suitable for a great many different types of music.
Whether studying, playing for fun, or performing for others, you will find everything you need packed into the stylish silver and black body of this class-topping super keyboard.
- Specialised keyboard for North & South Indian Music
- For keyboard & UK Power Adapter – Generic Stand Sold Seperately
- Featuring 16 patterns with five different sections, the PSR-I455 faithfully recreates the sound of the electronic Tabla and Tanpura, rivaling stand-alone machines in the process. Tempo, transpose and balance for Tanpura / Tabla can be freely controlled in real-time using the keyboard’s controller knobs.
- The PSR-I455 also comes complete with ten different raga-mode practice songs* which will prove highly useful in instrument or voice training. *: Bilawal, Khamaaj, Bhairav, Kalyan, Asavari, Kalyani, Hamsadhvani, Mohanam, Hindolam, and Sankarabharanam
- Song mode-Record as many as ten songs, each with up to six tracks The PSR-I455 recorder supports a total of six tracks-five for melodies; one for styles and patterns. Combined, these tracks can be used to record approximately 19,000 notes (almost twice that of the previous PSR-I425 models). In addition, roughly ten songs of this size can be recorded and stored in the instrument.