Designed in-house in the UK, the unique features start at the matte black angled headstock with metallic Lindo logo and contrasting black and white laminated truss rod cover. The headstock features six die-cast chrome, smooth action machine heads for controlled and accurate tuning.
The 42mm nut width and C-shape, satin finish neck is really smooth allowing for swift lead work up and down the neck. The neck material is maple, which offers a bright tone and is coupled with a rosewood fretboard to add warmth to the overall sound.
The matte black body has a subtle cream binding which is continued up the neck, and has the classic F-hole cut-out which exposes the hollow section. The belly cut in the body means this sits really well when played in a standing position as well as seated.
The tonewood used for the body is willow and this combined with the semi-hollow section creates a true clarity of tone as well as having fantastic sustain. This is further complimented by the tonewoods of the neck and fretboard so perfect for the lead players out there. The slender body also has a smooth cut-away design, which allows easier access to those higher frets.
All this sound is transferred into an amp using two single coil soapbar style pickups, which are controlled by a tone/volume dial plus a 3-way selector switch to allow you to choose either the neck or bridge pickup or a combination of both to show the wide range of pure tones that this guitar has to offer.
The Defender has a fully adjustable chrome bridge and a stop tailpiece, which is also height adjustable and this can be used to tailor the sound and set-up in the hands of the more experienced player.
Box Contains 1 x Lindo MEG-219BK Dark Defender Electric Guitar
1 x Fitted Carry Case
1 x Guitar Cable
1 x Lindo Black EG15-FP 15W 2 Channel Electric Guitar Amplifier
- Cutting-edge, ‘set-neck’ semi-acoustic/hollow-body electric guitar, designed in Bristol, U.K, by Lindo Guitars
- Unique f-hole with cream purfling/binding which is continued on the body and fingerboard
- Mains powered 15-watt electric guitar amplifier with 8″ speaker and 2 x sound ports and headphone connection, designed in the UK
- All-over matte black finish on body front and back, neck and headstock which gives a very sleek appearance
- P90 pickups with 3-way selector switch, 1 x volume, 1 x tone knobs – die-cast tuning pegs for reliable and accurate tuning