Design and Concept
Designed in Bristol, U.K, by Lindo Guitars – playing on the themes of the infinite nature of time and space, this special edition model of the ORG-SL range has been finished in matte black and includes a twisted infinity symbol on the 12th fret.
Tonewoods and Shape
The “ultimate ergonomic guitar” with a Florentine cutaway body shape for ultra player comfort and style. This body shape means you can access more frets on the fingerboard and the spruce top and linden back and sides produce ample volume from an overall smaller bodied guitar. The use of a mahogany neck with rosewood fretboard mellows the sound and adds warmth to the mid-range which means it’s the perfect coupling with the body.
Features and Benefits
As well being perfectly fitted to the player, the slim body depth of just 80mm makes this the perfect guitar for gigging and touring. The addition of the F-4T preamp and built in tuner means you have control of the bass, middle, treble, presence and master volume. So as well as being able to easily shape your sound, you can check the guitars tuning ‘on-the-go’. There is also the feature of the double output using either a jack lead or balanced XLR for plugging into mixings desks or audio interfaces.
1 x Lindo Slim Infinity Electro-Acoustic Guitar
1 x Fitted Padded Carry Case
1 x Lindo Tripod Guitarstand
1 x Lindo Capo
1 x Acoustic Beginner DVD
1 x Guitar Strings
1 x Guitar Strap
1 x 10 Plectrums
1 x Truss Rod Allen Key
1 x 9V Battery
- Right-handed slim body electro-acoustic guitar, designed in the U.K by Lindo Guitars
- Rosewood fretboard with dot inlays with Infinity symbol at 12th fret, abalone soundhole rosette, die-cast black tuning pegs, black body, neck and headstock binding, black bridge pins, metal headstock logo
- Integrated F-4T pre-amp tuner LCD interface – makes tuning on-the-go and on-stage hassle-free
- Includes gig bag, guitar stand, strings, strap, 10 plectrums, beginner DVD, capo
- 12-month warranty, 14-day money back guarantee, customer telephone support on 01173009806 (Monday-Friday, 9:00-17:30), firstname.lastname@example.org