Using the latest in guitar manufacturing technology, the Shark electro-acoustic explores the beauty and intrigue of our vast oceans. The result is an eye-catching, photo-realistic body-top finish with sublime detail on the fretboard and headstock.
The main body is basswood, which provides a lovely warm tone and the soundboard (top) is spruce, which adds bright and punchy highs. This great combination of woods gives this guitar a deep, rich tone with full detail in individual notes as well as in the greater breadth of chord voices.
Into the Blue
The Shark has a high-grade rosewood fretboard with beautiful pearloid shark inlays and a catalpa neck. The headstock is finished to match the body and the laser-cut metal tribal shark design gives the effect of a shark swimming through water, reflecting in the light. A rosewood bridge with a compensated bone saddle, along with a bone nut, helps to provide accurate intonation and pleasing tonal qualities. The die-cast, smooth-action chrome machine heads ensure the guitar holds a perfect tune but also finishes the design of to match the other details on the headstock.
The action on the Shark is really light and low so gives the guitarist the feeling of ease when playing. This is helped by the neck profile being extremely user-friendly for both strumming accompaniment and serious fingerstyle players. The auditorium body features a cutaway to allow for access further up the neck. The Shark plays and sounds like a great acoustic guitar should, but the benefit of a piezoelectric pickup/preamp with its own integrated chromatic tuner and EQ is a definite plus. The jack and XLR, with enhanced signal, is a great add-on which enables you to plug directly into external PA equipment or a recording/mixing desk whilst also being connected to your guitar amplifier.
- Unique electro-acoustic guitar concept with photo realistic sea blue finish – designed in Bristol by Lindo Guitars
- Custom ‘shark’ fretboard inlays, spruce-wood body top with ABS binding, catalpa neck with 2-way truss rod, rosewood fretboard and bridge, bone nut and saddle
- Piezoelectric pickup/preamp with its own integrated chromatic tuner and EQ with backlit LCD
- Laser-cut metal tribal shark emblem on the headstock with metal Lindo logo
- Includes canvas carry case and truss rod Allen key for seasonal adjustments. Customer support via www.lindoguitars.com or directly on 01173009806 (Monday-Friday, 9:00-17:30)