Shatter barriers with the Axiom® AIR Mini 32 from M-Audio®. Uniting serious power and unmatched ease-of-use, the Axiom AIR Mini 32 is the ultimate tool for the mobile musician. This compact controller provides 32 great-feeling mini keys with plenty of room to play. Take control of your sessions with eight knobs, eight drum pads, plus transport and software navigation buttons.Our HyperControl® technology instantly assigns the controls to work with your recording software. Completing this powerful package is our IgniteTM music creation software-providing the fastest path for transforming the ideas in your head into a finished piece of music.
The Axiom AIR Mini 32 offers extensive control, yet remains simple to use. Our HyperControl technology instantly maps the control surface to work flawlessly with your recording software, so there are no set-up chores required. Customize your setup right from the keyboard – no editing software required. Save your favorites to the 10 memory locations for instant recall. Add to that dedicated transport and track select buttons for true Best-In-Class capabilities.
A New Approach to Making Music
With Ignite, you can now capture your ideas quickly with professional results. Individual musical ideas are captured as phrases, simply called clips. Multiple clips can be played back together, or even grouped to create more complex phrases and song sections. Ignite provides seamless integration with any current M-Audio keyboard controller. Once connected to your computer, the key parameters will be automatically assigned, or mapped, to the front panel controllers. This tight integration provides an out-of-the-box solution that simply works-with no set-up chores to perform.
Ideal for the on-the-go or laptop musician, the compact Axiom AIR Mini 32 serves up 8 responsive pads and 32 velocity-sensing mini-keys, opening new paths to expressive performance
- Keyboard and pad controller with ignite music creation software by air
- Customizable with simple plug n’ play operation with all popular digital audio workstations via hypercontrol
- 32 expressive, low-profile velocity-sensitive keys
- 8 velocity-sensitive trigger pads x2 banks, 8 assignable knobs for immediate control over fx, panning, etc
- Packs big-keyboard features into a small package, octave +/- buttons, sustain, pitch bend and modulation buttons and dedicated transport controls