The Oxygen Series
M-Audio pioneered the portable MIDI controller market with the Oxygen series of keyboard controllers. Today, M-Audio continues to be a leader of this technology by developing intuitive controllers for software-based music production and performance. Thanks to continued innovation over the course of nearly a decade, the new Oxygen series controllers offer more control, deep hardware/software integration, and come equipped with a reliable build that enables you to make music on the go or implement these controllers into any studio.
With an array of assignable knobs, pads, and a fader, Oxygen gives you total control over your software, allowing you to stay engaged in the creative flow of recording and mixing music without ever reaching for the mouse. It features velocity-sensitive keys for playing chords, bass lines, and melodies; eight assignable knobs for tweaking effect plugins and virtual instruments; eight velocity-sensitive pads for triggering samples or finger drumming; and an assignable fader that is ideal for controlling the master output or mixing tracks together. Oxygen also has dedicated transport controls and track-up and -down buttons that allow you to initiate play, stop, and record in the DAW environment right from your keyboard controller.
Use Your Favorite DAW
The Oxygen offers out-of-the-box integration with popular DAWs including Ableton Live, Pro Tools, Logic, Cubase, and many more. Using DirectLink, Oxygen’s controls instantly map to key parameters in your favorite DAW, enabling you to immediately tweak the mixers, editors, and transport windows. Additionally, Oxygen has built-in customizable mapping presets that quickly interface Oxygen with your favorite effect plugins and virtual instruments. Setting up a MIDI controller with your software doesn’t get any easier than this.
- Compact, ultra-portable performance keyboard controller with 25 full-size, synth-action velocity-sensitive keys and on-board pitch bend and modulation wheels for expressive performances
- 8 velocity-sensitive trigger pads for beat production and clip launching, and 8 assignable knobs for manipulating virtual instruments, DAW parameters and plugins – on-board LCD screen provides instant parameter feedback
- Dedicated octave up and down buttons increase the keyboard to the full melodic range and transport buttons let you control your DAW without reaching for the mouse
- Innovative DirectLink automatically maps controls to popular DAWs including Ableton Live, Pro Tools, Logic, Cubase and more
- Class compliant, plug-and-play functionality and USB powered specification for simple user-friendly setup
- Comprehensive production software package for Mac and PC worth over £100 included; Ableton Live Lite, SONiVOX Twist and AIR Music Tech Xpand!2