An absolutely ideal Electro-Acoustic for novice players, the Martin Smith 401E Series is perfectly suited for guitarists who have perhaps just started gigging and require an acoustic to plug straight into an amplifier or mixing desk.Available in either a black or white finish, these great guitars offer incredible value-for-money, with a stunning finish and impressive playability.These guitars come in a beautifully designed cutaway style, this means this guitar not only looks good, it is comfortable and easy to play!The Martin Smith 401E sounds equally beautiful when plugged in, with sweet, acoustic tones and great volume projected from the large folk body.Highly recommended for players who are looking for a versatile electro-acoustic that sounds great either strummed or finger-picked, these fantastic guitars are one of our most popular guitars, especially with students and adults alike.N.b. the jack input for this guitar is in the end pin where you attach the guitar strap to at the bottom of the guitar.
- 21 Frets, scale length 24.8″
- Cutaway Design (Allows the player a full range of notes to the top of the neck)
- High quality Black Finish, Quality Chrome Machine heads and Pearl Inlays in the Neck
- Built in transducer with 1/4-inch jack socket in the strap button ( Electro Acoustic)
- With Lead, Strap, Picks & Spare Strings
- FREE Online Guitar Lessons