The MV400 orchestra violins are perfect for the beginner to intermediate violinist featuring hand-carved solid spruce top, hand-carved solid maple back and sides, beautiful varnish finish & inlaid purfling. Equip with ebony pegs, chin rest, and fingerboard, alloy tailpiece has 4 built-in fine tuners. Package includes a lightweight form fitting hard case with a blanket (to protect your violin), pockets and backpack strap, making it convenient to carry to school or orchestra. Also the following accessories are included making this violin package great for starters: 2 (two) Brazil wood bows with ebony frogged and unbleached genuine Mongolian horsehair, an adjustable shoulder rest with soft foam padding & soft rubber feet, rosin, 2 bridges, and an extra set of strings. Teachers Approved! Buy with confidence as it comes with a 1- year warranty against manufacturer’s defects.
- Natural varnish violin, inlaid purfling, size 1/4
- Hand-carved solid spruce top with maple back & sides
- Ebony fingerboard, pegs, and chin rest with an alloy tailpiece with four integrated fine tuners
- Includes: hard case, two brazilwood bows, rosin, adjustable shoulder rest, two bridges, and an extra set of strings
- 1 year warranty against manufacturer’s defects