This is probably the best invention we have come across. Ever. Labelled ‘the booze buddy’ it doesn’t answer back, always to hand when you need it, doesn’t spill and will still be there by your side even when your completley legless singing your encore. We have tried this piece of kit out at numerous gigs. Now official regulars of the Betty Ford clinic.
- Black sturdy screwy thing which will tighten onto most mic stands, music stands etc. up to 22mm
- 80mm diameter area to stand glass on
- Holds most drinking vessels – pints, halves, schooners etc.
- ‘Safety’ bar to prevent your pint from falling out!
- Holds your drink at a convenient, easy to reach height – no more bending down every 2 minutes
- Made from powder coated metal, its nice and stable to keep your beloved pint (or cuppa) safe!
- A neoprene padded section ensures that your stand won’t get damaged when attaching the holder
- For those of a ‘thirsty’ disposition, you can have multiple holders on your stand at any one time
- Fits securely to any upright stand section (mic stands) up to 16mm in diameter