Launchpad Mini (MK2) is Novation’s most compact and affordable Launchpad grid instrument for Ableton Live. The latest edition offers all the functionality of the original Launchpad in a smaller and more portable controller that is ideal for compact setups.
Launchpad Mini displays your Ableton Live session view on 64 mini pads, which let you trigger clips, play drum racks, control your mixer, FX and make amazing performance videos for YouTube. All the pads are backlit with multicoloured LEDs that show you which clips are loaded, playing and recording. Separate buttons around the outside of the grid are designed to trigger scenes, switch modes and navigate your session in Ableton Live.
Launchpad Mini is compact and tough enough to throw in your bag, so you can take it anywhere. It will work the moment you plug it into your laptop and you won’t need any drivers or power cables, because it’s class compliant and bus-powered via USB. You can also connect it to your iPad via a Camera Connection Kit to control all sorts of iOS music apps, like Novation’s free Launchpad App.
You can combine Launchpad Mini with any other Launch products, like Launch Control and Launchkey Mini, to create a compact and hands-on studio setup. It is designed for Ableton Live, but integrates immediately with FL Studio as well. It also comes with everything you need to start making music, including Ableton Live Lite, Novation Bass Station virtual instruments, and 1GB of samples from Loopmasters.
- Control Ableton Live – Get hands-on control of anything in Ableton Live without any set up.
- Get Creative – 64 multicoloured mini pads for launching clips, playing drum racks, triggering effects and loads more.
- Fits Anywhere – As our smallest and lightest Launchpad, this is perfect for a compact setup.
- Make Something Spectacular – Create awesome multi-coloured Launchpad light show videos.
- Mix with Your Grid – Trigger clips, arm tracks, and control volumes, pans and sends.