The new “200” series of guitar bags has been designed for the amateur musician who is looking for a bag that is both resistant and practical, yet at the same time at a right price level. Constructed from soft 420D tear proof Nylon with cloth outer borders, the “200” series bags feature resistant 10mm high density foam padding and a 90D Nylon interior, with reinforcement at the headstock and the bridge. The handles are padded for maximum comfort, can be closed with Velcro. The bags also feature a conveniently placed back handle made from reinforced Nylon. The padded shoulder strap is adjustable and secured to the bag with sturdy metal rings. Wide pockets are positioned on the front of the bags for music books and accessories and the resistant zips feature die cast pull tags.
- Application fields: Electric guitars
- Construction materials: Rip-proof padded Nylon 420D with cloth inner/outer edge-banding.
- Padding: 10mm high densityt foam, covered with 90D nylon and reinforced parts to protect strings, tuning machines, headstock and bridge.
- Colours Available: Black
- Handles: Resistant Velcro strap handle – Strengthened back handle – Adjustable double padded shoulder straps with metal rings.
- Master pack: 1 Pc
- Notes: Wide front pockets for Music book and accessories. Resistant zips with die cast pull tags
- Electric guitar bag
- Rip-proof nylon 420D
- 10mm high density foam padding
- Headstock and bridge reinforcement to keep your instrument safe
- Designed by Proel in Italy