The music on hold aux output allows to send the music (the output signal of the device connected to the AUX INPUT A) to additional amplifiers, mixers, phone systems (‘music on hold’ function), etc.. Full digital technology amplifier, 320 W RMS 70 – 100 V / 4 ? outputs 4 universal inputs for removable screw-terminals and with phantom power supply, highpass filters facility and a common presence control RJ45 ports on inputs 2 and 3 for connections of BM3001 paging microphones Configurable priority settings, VOX facility on input 1 2 selectable aux inputs with volume and tone controls for 2 music sources Chime and siren internal generator, activation through dry contacts Status / Priority / Audio Level LED indications
- AM 2320 is a mixer-amplifiers with 4 mic-line audio inputs on removable connectors (the first input also has an XLR socket) and 2 aux inputs for music sources
- The nominal power: is a 320 W amplifier. The amplifier output is available either for low impedance loudspeakers or 100 – 70 V constant voltage line.
- The RCF AM 2320 is a 320 watt mixer-amplifier with 4 mic / line inputs suitable for use on 70 / 100 volt line distributed sound systems or low impedance (4?) music systems.
- Audio input 1 has priority over the other audio inputs via the ‘VOX’ circuit. All inputs 1-4 can access the priority through an external command (connected to either the removable connector or the RJ 45 port).
- Other useful features on the RCF AM2320 include 4 universal inputs for removable screw-terminals and with phantom power supply, highpass filters facility and a common presence control as well as RJ45 ports on inputs 2 and 3 for connections of BM3001 paging microphones.