The RB-400R will be your next love interest. It will be love at first sight with this exceptional bass. It won’t let you down on the stage or at home, and you won’t even have to flirt.
Full and rich overtones
The Redneck Bass delivers a rich, harmonious sound that will cause your fun-loving audience to dance all night. Meanwhile, the bassist will be enjoying the smooth playability and indulging in hardcore magic and thunderous rock moments.
Set-in Neck with Rosewood Fretboard and Mother-of-Pearl Inlays
The traditional set-in construction of the neck is considered by many musicians to promote sustain. This design is also ergonomic and visually pleasing. The neck is slender and very playable.
The large body delivers well-sustained tones and is decked out with two pickups – a humbucker with a chrome housing at the neck and a single coil with a chrome housing on the bridge. Both have a separate volume and tone regulator.
In contrast to many other Redneck basses, the RB-400R is a real beauty visually. The bass is destined to be a keeper for driving beats at concerts and edgy guys, who want something beautiful without being too much.
- Body: lindenwood, neck: maple, fretboard: rosewood with mother of pearl inlays
- Set-in neck, 20 frets, length: 86 cm (long scale)
- Neck pickup: humbucker in chrome housing, bridge pickup: single coil with chrome cover
- 2 volume regulators, 2 tone regulators, nut width: 44 mm
- Length: 11 cm, width: 35 cm, weight: 3.8 kg