The Roland Ixion Synthesizer in Red looks just as awesome as it sounds! It packs a punch for such a compact and affordable unit. With a built in drum kit and sequencer, it’s also extremely versatile.
- PRO DRUM KITS FOR HIGH-IMPACT BEATS – Packed with a variety of dynamic drum kits, the JD-Xi delivers quality rhythm tones to suit any groove. Included are many types of electronic and acoustic kits, and the drum instrument assignments are conveniently labeled above the keys for quick identification. You can also personalize the kits for your music by adjusting filter, envelope, pitch, and pan parameters on individual drum sounds.
- Tiny, mighty, and affordable, the JD-Xi puts a true analog synth engine, Roland’s famous SuperNATURAL synth sounds, and many other creative tools under one hood. Equipped with 37 mini keys, this compact instrument delivers fat, warm analog bass and lead tones with ample controls for hands-on tweaking, plus polyphonic PCM essentials like pads, strings, brass, and more. Create impressive loops in a flash with the pattern sequencer and built-in drum kits, and explore expressive vocal textures with the gooseneck mic, Vocoder, and AutoPitch. Small in size and large in versatility, the JD-Xi is all about big sounds and big fun!
- ANALOG AND DIGITAL SYNTHS IN ONE KEYBOARD – With its unique crossover sound engine, the JD-Xi provides the best of both worlds: the warm, smooth response of classic analog, and the clarity and versatility of modern digital. The newly developed monophonic analog synth section features saw, triangle, and square waveforms with pulse-width modulation and an analog filter, plus an independent sub oscillator for low-end power. Two digital synth sections offer a wide range of high-quality SuperNATURAL synth tones, including pads, strings, electric piano, sound effects, and many others.
- GOOSENECK MIC FOR VOCODER, AUTOPITCH, AND OTHER VOCAL EFFECTS – The JD-Xi comes with a sturdy, high-quality gooseneck mic that brings even more fun to the party. Using the Vocoder, you can sing into the mic and control the tone and pitch via sounds played on the keyboard. With AutoPitch, it’s simple to achieve the exaggerated, robotic vocal sounds that are common in today’s pop and electronic music styles. There’s also a cool Auto Note function that allows you to “sing” JD-Xi synth sounds without touching the keyboard!
- BUILD LOOPS WITH THE FOUR-TRACK PATTERN SEQUENCER – Using the intuitive pattern sequencer and large selection of onboard sounds, you’re able to create and perform sophisticated music with only the JD-Xi. The sequencer offers four separate tracks-two digital synth parts, analog synth, and drums-allowing you to build rich-sounding loops for any genre. Real-time and step recording modes are provided, along with a special TR-REC mode for programming in the style of Roland’s classic TR-series beatboxes. It’s easy to play patterns and tweak sounds as you perform, and many preset patterns are built in for jamming right out of the box.