True Stereo SoundThe KC-110 keyboard amp delivers pure, rich stereo sound with spatial projection that encircles the room. Its dual-power design (15W + 15W) enables brilliant stereo/multi-band chorus with “Wide” mode, plus gorgeous stereo reverb that will enhance any instrument or voice. A built-in tilt-back stand allows optimal placement and projection.Onboard EffectsEnhance your instruments and voice with this keyboard amplifier’s onboard high-quality digital effects. EQ, reverb, and chorus are provided, plus Wide mode for deep, dramatic stereo imaging. For hands-free operation on stage, the effects on/off can be activated with an optional footswitch.Versatile I/OWhether you need to amplify a single instrument or a trio, the KC-110 keyboard amp is built to handle a variety of situations. Three channels are provided, each with independent volume control. Channel 1 is a Mic/Line channel, with XLR and 1/4″ inputs; channels 2 and 3 offer stereo line inputs. You can also connect an MP3/CD player to the AUX input for play-along practice or performance. Master stereo outputs are provided, as well as a headphone out.
- Worlds first AA battery powered stereo keyboard amp
- Runs on eight AA batteries, eight AA rechargeable batteries, or AC power (adaptor included)
- Highly efficient 30 watts (15W+15W) stereo amplifier with two 6.5 (16 cm) speakers and two tweeters
- High-quality stereo digital effects built in: reverb, chorus, Wide chorus, and EQ; effects on/off can be controlled with optional footswitch
- Three independent channels with volume control