Easy to install. Swapping guitar straps is easy once installed and you have that peace of mind knowing that your guitar is safe during any performance or practice session. Even if you do not play live then these do make your strap much much easier to remove or attached with its simple clip on / off release switch system. Increases the durability of your strap too as it reduces strain on the fastener hole. Release the fastening nut from the straplock, screw in the pin on the guitar Make sure the pin is tightened, then lock the strap to the straplock button Insert the straplock into the fastening nut. Unlike other these have a long thread so that you can fit thicker quality guitar straps.
- Easy to install, convenient to use.
- Comes with easy to follow illustrated instructions and StrungOut® guitar pick
- Once installed you can easily and very securely clip your straps on and off
- No need to risk your guitar falling off its strap with this good quality straplocks
- Made from high quality metal with Black finish