Is a LIGHTWEIGHT capo for you? Maybe, or maybe not. Some people associate a certain amount of heft with quality, and feel that it is necessary to properly do the job. If that’s you, then a lightweight capo is not for you. But for years we’ve been aware of another school of thought, and people who have been removing mass from their Shubb capos in an attempt to reduce their weight. It’s a matter of opinion and of choice; neither side is right or wrong. If you feel that a lighter weight capo is to your liking, and that of your guitar, then the new Shubb Lite is the capo for you! You would mistake it for an original Shubb, until you pick it up …half the weight! The new Shubb Lite is made from aerospace quality aluminum and nickel plated. It weighs less than one ounce. L1 — for steel string guitar. Fits most acoustics and electrics L2 — for classical guitar. 2.25″ wide, flat fretboard. L3 — for 12-string guitar, or any steel string guitar with a wide fretboard.
- Shubb l3 lite capo, 12 string – made from aerospace quality aluminium & nickel. weighs less than 1 ounce.
- Made by shubb capos – famous the world over these are still the best on the market
- Weighs less than 30 grams.
- Does not weigh down your guitar neck
- Very easy to use and world famous design