This mini portable guitar amp is great for playing outside or on the move. It’s small in size (roughly 12 x 12.5 x 6 cm) but can still pack a punch. It uses a 9v battery (which comes with it) but can also be plugged in using a 9v power supply and used as a main practice amp.
Features a volume control, tone control, overdrive switch and headphone jack on the side for silent playing. There’s also a clip on the back of the amp which allows you to attach it to your belt.
If you have a jack cable that can connect your iPod / mp3 player into an amp using a 1/4″ jack, then the mini amp can also be used as a quality amplifier for that.
Note – works best with electric guitars & electro acoustic as opposed to bass. Quality on bass can be inconsistent.
Adaptor not included.
- Mini 3w amplifier, loud enough to be a practice amp.
- Batteries included & can use a 9v power supply (not included).
- Volume, tone & overdrive controls.
- Small and portable but still packs a punch.
- Can be used as an iPod / mp3 amp.