Includes: LIGHTWEIGHT CASE WOOD BOW 1 YEAR GUARANTEE.
Stentor 1500/I Student II Violin Outfit 1/2.
The Stentor Student II violin is a high-quality, hand made instrument designed for students who want a consistently great-sounding instrument to learn on without paying a fortune. The body and the fingerboard are both made from solid wood, and the violin is supplied with a lightweight case and a high-quality bow.
The Student II violin has a solid spruce top and solid maple back, ribs and neck. The pegs, nut, saddle and fingerboard are all made from ebony, with the solid wood of the fingerboard excellent for maintaining stability. The case has an integral cover with carrying straps, and includes an internal accessory pocket and external pockets for shoulder rests and music.
Top: Solid Carved Spruce
Back & Ribs: Solid Carved Maple
Neck: Solid Carved Maple
Construction: Individual Hand Shaping and Finishing
Purfling: Traditional Inlaid
Top Nut: Ebony
Bow: Strong Wood Horsehair Bow with Ebony Frog
Case: Lightweight Case with Carrying Straps and Storage Pockets
- Stentor II Violin Outfit from Stentor supplied in 1/2 size.
- The Stentor Student II is now recommended by many education advisorsas the optimum teaching instrument. The violin itself is of high quality, handmade
- Instrument: Solid, carved, spruce table. Solid, carved, maple back. Solid, carved, maple neck. Individual hand shaping and finishing. Ebony Fingerboar
- Fittings: Solid ebony fingerboard, ebony pegs, quality bridge, alloy tailpiece with four integral adjusters. Adjustable nylon tailgut.
- Bow: Strong wood bow with ebony frog. Natural white horsehair.