This instrument has been set up in our string workshop. The Stentor Student 2 Violin Outfit is considered by a large number of music teachers as the optimum violin for students to learn with. Especially when you consider the low price, the quality of manufacture of the Stentor Student 2 violin is very high indeed – with ebony pegs and a fingerboard and a body hand-carved from quality tonewoods. This violin outfit is also provided with a well designed case, strings and a wood bow. However, one should also consider the Stentor Conservatoire, which has superior lacquer and even better tonewoods, including a flamed maple back.
- Stentor II Violin Outfit from Stentor supplied in full size.
- The Stentor Student II is now recommended by many education advisorsas the optimum teaching instrument. The violin itself is of high quality, handmade
- Instrument: Solid, carved, spruce table. Solid, carved, maple back. Solid, carved, maple neck. Individual hand shaping and finishing. Ebony Fingerboar
- Fittings: Solid ebony fingerboard, ebony pegs, quality bridge, alloy tailpiece with four integral adjusters. Adjustable nylon tailgut.
- Bow: Strong wood bow with ebony frog. Natural white horsehair.