The ideal entry-level student violins suitable for intermediate Grades. All are hand carved from solid tone woods with good quality rosewood pegs, black finished KunTian fingerboard and alloy tailpiece with four integral adjusters. The outfit includes a reliable student wood bow and well designed lightweight case with accessory pockets and carrying straps. Available in 4/4, 3/4, 1/2, 1/4, 1/8, 1/10 and 1/16 size. READY TO PLAY! This stentor 1 violin will be service checked and fully set up prior to despatch. The sound post will be in position, and the strings will be tensioned and tuned with the bridge in place. All you will need to do is to put some rosin on the bow and fine tune it before playing.Specifcations: Instrument: Solid, carved spruce table Solid, carved maple back and ribs Solid, carved maple neck Individual hand shaping and finishing Natural glues used throughout Traditional inlaid purfling Correct neck angle Correctly fitted top nut Correctly reamed peg hole taper Fittings: Black rosewood fingerboard High quality dark rosewood pegs Alloy tailpiece with 4 integral adjusters Adjustable nylon tailgut Teka pattern wood chin rest Bow: Wood bow with ebony frog Natural horsehair Good quality screw, eye and ferrule Traditional wedge fitting for hair Case: Lightweight case with blue integral cover Fitted interior with accessory pocket Carrying straps Music pocket covering whole lid External shoulder rest pocket Two bow holders
- Stentor I 1/2 Size Violin Outfit from Stentor.
- Ideal instruments for students up to middle grades. All are hand carved from solid tone woods with good quality rosewood pegs and fingerboards. The ou
- Instrument features solid carved spruce table, solid carved maple back and ribs. Individual hand shaping and finishing. Traditional inlaid purfling. S
- Blacked rosewood fingerboard. High quality dark rosewood pegs. Good quality bridge.
- Wood bow with ebony frog in natural horsehair.