High-end features, high-end finishes, but without the high-end price, ProX was designed with the player in mind. ProX shells are constructed of birch and basswood producing a tonal quality that incorporates the brights of birch, and due to the inherent properties of basswood, the lows associated with mahogany, making it extraordinarily adaptable to any musical genre. And, ProX is packed with many patented innovations that have made Taye a leader in sound and functionality. Searching for a kit that provides anything and everything you need at an affordable price? Your search ends with ProX. Features: Select Premium Birch-Basswood Shells – Designed to produce a powerful classic sound – Shells 8 ply, 7mm – EFSTM Shell Technology – Patented UB105 PocketHingeTM Bracket – BC100 Articulated Claw Hook – Brilliant high gloss lacquer and premium laminate finishes – All rack toms on SuspensionRingsTM – All rack toms come with TC91 Tom Clamp – 1.6mm triple-flange hoops – BB80 Bass Bracket – BB80P Bass Post
- Bass Drum 22″ x 16″ – Snare Drum 14″ x 5.5″ – Rack Tom 10″ x 8.5″ – Rack Tom 12″ x 9″ – Rack Tom 14″x11″
- HiHat Stand HH5000 -Snare Stand SS5000BT – Cymbal Stand CS5300BT – Boom Stand BS5300BT – Kick Pedal PPK501CP
- EFSTM Shell Technology: Engineered For Sound. Among other innovations, Taye EFSTM utilizes cross-lamination in the shell formation process. Cross-lamination is the method of perpendicularly alternating the direction of the wood grain within the plies, providing drums with extremely rigid shells, resulting in breathtakingly broad tuning ranges.
- SideLatchTM Snare Release: Simply designed for optimum performance, this side-action release system employs a minimum of moving parts. With a large knurled tension knob for easy snare adjustment, and our unique SlipLock feature that prevents unwanted loosening of snare tension, SideLatchTM is strong, smooth, and flawlessly reliable.
- SuspensionRingsTM: An industry standard, SuspensionRingsTM allow mounted toms to float freely, providing optimum tone and resonance.