100% Hand – Selected North American Sugar Maple – Taye StudioMaple represents the definitive product of years of percussion craftsmanship and experience. Start with hand selected North American Sugar Maple. Maple has long been known for its unique sonic properties, providing equal frequency response of lows, mids and highs. Sugar Maple is one of the hardest and densest species of the wood, accentuating these attributes. StudioMaple shells are designed in varying thicknesses to highlight the inherent tone of this wood; high toms are crafted to produce great attack, while larger toms and bass drums have been engineered to emphasize the lower fundamentals. The result is a drum that will deliver a warm sound with sharp attack and warm decay that is perfect for any musical performance application. Features: 100% Genuine North American Sugar Maple – Unique shell design, thin and extra rigid – strong attack, warm bottom end Shells 8″ – 15″ are 6 ply, 4.5mm Shells 16″ – 24″ are 7 ply, 5.3mm Snares are 10 ply, 7.5mm EFSTM Shell Technology Patented UB105 PocketHingeTM Bracket – BC100 Articulated Claw Hook – Brilliant high gloss lacquer finish – SlideTrackTM Tom Holder System – Rack toms on SuspensionRingsTM – 2.3mm triple-flange hoops
- Bass Drum 22″ x 18″ – Snare Drum 14″ x 5.5″ – Rack Tom 10″ x 8.5″ – Rack Tom 12″ x 9″ – Rack Tom 14″x11″
- HiHat Stand HH5000 -Snare Stand SS5000BT – Cymbal Stand CS5300BT – Boom Stand BS5300BT – Kick Pedal PPK501C
- EFSTM Shell Technology: Engineered For Sound. Among other innovations, Taye EFSTM utilizes cross-lamination in the shell formation process. Cross-lamination is the method of perpendicularly alternating the direction of the wood grain within the plies, providing drums with extremely rigid shells, resulting in breathtakingly broad tuning ranges.
- SlideTrackTM Tom Holder System: This patented feature allows near infinite adjustment of lateral placement for mounted toms, enabling the player to position drums to best suit any needs.
- SuspensionRingsTM: An industry standard, SuspensionRingsTM allow mounted toms to float freely, providing optimum tone and resonance.