Basswood – Birch is a very musical softer hardwood featuring beautiful woodgrain figuring. Because it is less dense than our SugarMaple we build our Basswood – Birch shell thicker for increased rigidity. Our TourPro Basswood – Birch shell produces a rounder and more centered drum sound – reminiscent of the great American-made drums of the 50s and 60s. Our master shellmaker carefully selects the finest Basswood & Birch panels from our extensive Basswood & Birch inventory. The bearing edges are carefully machined and the shells meticulously prepared for finishing – the same thorough high-gloss lacquer process we use for StudioMaple. TourPro features: Basswood – Birch shells – made entirely in our own factory! – TAYE patented SlideTrack TH90 bass mount tom holder for infinite tom positioning – Accepts BA65BT or BA55 integrated boom (not included) – Resonance enhancing TAYE SuspensionRing tom holder system. – SP90 adjustable, folding spurs with just enough flex to allow full bass drum resonance. – TAYE 5000 series hardwares included – medium weight – sturdy yet easily portable – TAYE SuperKick PSK501C bass pedal. Light and fast. – Available in all TAYE OptimumSizes and in all TAYE drum set Styles. – TourPro sets include HP553-5 “C” hardware pack – NEW- UB105 PocketHinge Bracket (pat. pend) – NEW- BC100 Articulated Claw Hook – NEW- SS5000BT BallTilter snare stand – SlideTrack Tom Holder System – All Rack Toms on SuspensionsRings
- Bass Drum 22″ x 16″ – Snare Drum 14″ x 5.5″ – Rack Tom 10″ x 8.5″ – Rack Tom 12″ x 9″ – Rack Tom 14″x11″
- HiHat Stand HH5000 -Snare Stand SS5000BT – Cymbal Stand CS5300BT – Boom Stand BS5300BT – Kick Pedal PPK501C
- EFSTM Shell Technology: Engineered For Sound. Among other innovations, Taye EFSTM utilizes cross-lamination in the shell formation process. Cross-lamination is the method of perpendicularly alternating the direction of the wood grain within the plies, providing drums with extremely rigid shells, resulting in breathtakingly broad tuning ranges.
- SlideTrackTM Tom Holder System: This patented feature allows near infinite adjustment of lateral placement for mounted toms, enabling the player to position drums to best suit any needs.
- SuspensionRingsTM: An industry standard, SuspensionRingsTM allow mounted toms to float freely, providing optimum tone and resonance.