We stock a wide range of high quality nitrocellulose lacquers and paints suitable for use on any guitar project. Weve produced a range of colours found on popular guitar models and used our own Strat and Tele bodies for reference This is the same type of lacquer as used on vintage Fender and Gibson guitars which, over time, will produce an aged, tarnished look to your instrument These are true lacquers, as used by top guitar makers since the 1950s. They dry very quickly and produce a hard glassy finish, unlike other pre-cat lacquers These paints and lacquers are very easy to apply and generally require no sanding in-between coats. Solid colour lacquer with a glossy finish 50ml of neat nitro with brush located in lid Ideal for scratch chip repairs Each pot contains 50ml of neat nitro which can be applied directly to the wood surface. This lacquer can be thinned with cellulose thinners if required though this is not necessary for scratch chip repairs *Colour may vary slightly dedending on number of coats applied, wood type and preperation method. Use only in a well ventilated area. Suitable breathing apparatus should be worn Please note: Due to postage restrictions we can only supply these aerosols to UK mainland customers.
- Solid colour lacquer with a glossy finish
- 50ml of neat nitro with brush located in lid
- Ideal for scratch & chip repairs
- Each pot contains 50ml of neat nitro which can be applied directly to the wood surface.
- This lacquer can be thinned with cellulose thinners if required though this is not necessary for scratch & chip repairs